Thursday, February 14, 2013

Pictures from Valentine's Day

Our Valentine's day was full of so much stuff!!  We got our children sent off to school and then Jason and I headed out with our church...Faith Baptist Church in Duncanville to Mountain View College to hand out The Biggest Question DVD's.  We were so excited to get the chance to share God's love with everyone we encountered on Valentine's Day.  









 

If you read my Love day post you already know we aren't the gifty type people, but we do like to love and have fun.  I keep my eyes posted for cheap or free fun things.  This year a friend from Rebekah Disch Design (check her out on FB and like her page...she has a great blog) posted some free printables....I printed them and left them all over the house for my hubby!!






I bought my children some stick on mustaches....I even found pink ones for Preslee....they are so funny.  






 We had a great Valentine's Day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment