Saturday, February 2, 2013

I heart DBU

Today was a gorgeous day for photo taking!!  I was just blessed enough to get to meet a family at Dallas Baptist University for some picture taking. I arrived early and snapped some shots of the beautiful campus.  And as I was leaving I had the great opportunity to take a picture of the sun slowing going down over the lake from up on the campus hill.  I graduated from DBU in 2005 (no applause needed) and today brought back wonderful memories of how truly lovely the campus is and how great it was to sit on the back porch of the Mahler Student Center and watch the sun set.  It has been 8 years almost since I walked the stage and received by diploma at a very pregnant 9 months.   I am so very thankful for the memories I carry with me from that time in my life.  I met my husband there, I met my sister from another mother (you know who you are...wink...How you doing), and made life long friendships there.  Even at the ripe age of 30 my connections with DBU are still strong.  

The first couple pictures are of me on the day of graduation...super pregnant!!

 





Here are the pictures from today....
 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment