Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Miss Bradlee at 4 months!

I have known Bradlee's mommy, Allison and her family for many years now.  So when I had the opportunity to do pictures for her I jumped at the chance.  And it was a pleasure and honor to get to spend the morning taking memories for Allison of her sweet baby Bradlee. 

Bradlee just turned 4 months old and was a joy!  



























I also took some mommy and daughter pictures.  









 I think we wore sweet little Bradlee out, but I love this picture of her getting a little grumpy!!  

 Thank you Allison for sharing your daughter with me and allowing me to take pictures for you.  I can't wait to see you guys again at 6 months and see how much Bradlee has grown and changed.  You are an excellent mother!!  

(All hair bows were made by Bows by Meg....you can find the page on Facebook)

1 comment: