Saturday, February 9, 2013

Malinda's Baby Bump

Let me start off by saying...I LOVE pregnant bellies!  There is something so special about God granting us the gift of carrying our children for 9 months before we give birth.

Malinda let me capture her, her daughter Lexi, and her cute little baby bump and I had a fabulous time.  The babies gender is going to be a surprise at birth, but little Lexi predicts it is going to be a sister!  

Meet the baby bump...




I tired and tired to narrow down the baby bump pictures, but it just wasn't happening.  They all are so cute!!

Here are some of Malinda and her daughter Lexi who is 3 and so very excited about being a big sister.








  



And of course some of Malinda alone.  Malinda was so easy to photograph and clearly she is stunning pregnant!!  















 Thank you Malinda and Lexi for being my models for the day and for walking all over downtown Graham to do the pictures.  



No comments:

Post a Comment