Monday, January 28, 2013

The Stanfords

So I adore taking pictures of my own kids and thought I would give them a break and extended it out to others.  I was blessed that a friend of mine Rachael Stanford let me borrow her 3 beautiful girls.

Meet Emily



Meet Eliza....





And meet sweet baby Evelyn...





They were so much fun to take pictures of.  Eliza is the funniest little girl and Emily is so sweet and such a good big sister!!







My two favorite pictures...


I will admit it was a challenge for me to work with a 3 month old baby....as we all know they don't do much but lay there and look irresistibly cute.  I have been blessed to have another friend from high school who is going to let me play with her 3 month old next week and I have been doing some extra research on how best to photograph them.  

Thank  you Rachael for letting me borrow your girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment