Wednesday, January 30, 2013

No faces....

I know when most people think about photos they think about faces.  Who doesn't love a beautiful photo with a sweet face smiling back at you?  I know I do, but for this blog I thought I would look outside the box of faces and see what I could come up with for a few photos.  There is something intriguing about a picture that is faceless.  I think it would be incredible to do a whole shoot with someone and never capture their face full on.  It makes you step outside the box, get creative and have a chance to express the person without their face defining them or the picture.  So I thought I would start experimenting with this idea...and my girls didn't mind being my subjects cause they didn't even have to look at the camera....it was a win for everyone.  
















1 comment: