Monday, March 18, 2013

Taylor, Claire, and Anna!!!

I had the great pleasure of having one of my dearest friends drive down to visit me.  Being a pastor wife I have the great honor of moving with him when the Lord calls. At first I considered it the greatest downfall of his job, but over the years it has become a blessing.  We have had the privilege of meeting and creating lasting relationships with some undeniably fabulous people who have touched and changed our lives.  And with the way technology is today...it is so much easier to stay connect with everyone no matter if they live 5 minutes or 500 miles.  Amy, is special....I think she would have been my sister if I had a sister.  We make sure and squeeze in face to face visits whenever time allows.  So when she came down I grabbed up the opportunity to take pictures of her 3 beautiful girls.  Taylor is on the verge of becoming a teenager, Claire is 8 (and one of my Preslee's dearest friends), and Anna is 4 and I had the honor of being there for her birth.  So please enjoy the pictures!



































No comments:

Post a Comment