Monday, March 18, 2013

My Sweet Spencer...Celebrates 6 years!!

This session was personal....my baby boy....was celebrating 6 years of life!!  He is our only boy, middle child, pretty sure he is spoiled rotten!  He is that kid everyone loves.  Gets along with just about anyone or anything.  He has a sweet soul, kind, compassionate.  He is smart and loves the Lord.  Spencer also has many normal boy qualities....he loves dirt and being dirty, likes to gross his sister out often, and superheroes are his best friend! He only agreed to do pictures if I promised to do something "boyish"...those were his words.  So we woke very early in the morning and went down to Deep Ellum in Dallas to capture his pictures.  I hope you enjoy them...I know I will cherish them for a life time!  
















 Happy 6th Birthday my sweet boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment