Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Grow With Me Plan and the Deluxe Grow With Me Plan

I created the Grow With Me Plan (GWM) to offer affordable quality milestone pictures for Mommas.  I wanted them to have the option to capture their little blessing at 3, 6, 9, and 12 months so that they could look back on the pictures and remember their baby at each stage...babies grow and change so much during the first year of life.  I have had so many momma's book the plan and add sessions - like maternity, newborn, birthday photography.  So I have designed a new GWM - a deluxe Grow With Me, the standard will still be available, but I am making a bundled package of extras to make it more affordable. Both of these plans also make amazing gifts for an expecting momma.  If you are interested or have more questions please email me at hilliardfam@gmail.com so we can discuss further. 

Here is my Standard Grow With Me Plan Details -
$260.00 total cost
4 milestone (1 hour) on location sessions - 3, 6, 9, 12 months
20-25 edited images on a disk with printing rights.
Does not come with any prints, but can be ordered for additional cost.  
Travel fee may apply depending on location decided.  



Deluxe Grow With Me Plan Details -
$475.00 total cost
Maternity session - 1 hour on location
4 milestone (1hour) on location sessions - 3, 6, 9, 12 months
1st Birthday Party Photography Coverage - 2 hours worth of coverage 
Maternity/Milestone sessions come with 20-25 edited images on a disk with printing rights.  
Birthday party will come with a CD with images from that day
You also will get a canvas of your choice (can be any picture from any session) 
Other prints can be ordered for additional cost.
Travel fee may apply depending on location decided.  


Birth Photography -
Something I never saw myself doing, but after doing Nolan's I have fallen in love with capturing the moments of the day for the family.  My favorite thing about photography - the reason why I do it - is to capture emotions, moments and birth photography is a wonderful miracle to capture. It is so nice to hire a photographer to capture everything and both mom and dad can be present in the moment for the birth.  
If you are interested in birth photography please email me so we can discuss details and price.  
Hilliardfam@gmail.com



Newborn Photography -
This is an option - I must say upfront I am not specialized in newborns and don't have all the fancy blankets/props.  I highly recommend a lifestyle session for you and your newborn, where I come in your home and capture the special moments there.  In their room, with their siblings, sleeping on your bed, etc.  If you are interested in newborn photography please send me an email so that we can discuss it further.  Hilliardfam@gmail.com
 
Besides these options I have listed I do offer regular sessions, minis, etc for all your everyday needs.  I also offer packages for Seniors and Weddings.  Please follow my work on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/3-Birds-Photography/325702274216097.  
You can also email me hilliardfam@gmail.com with any questions.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment