Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Brooklynn's 2 year pictures

My youngest child, Brooklynn Ray, recently celebrated her 2nd birthday.  It literally feels like I blinked my eye and she went from the sweet little baby to a energetic, spunky 2 year old!  I first want to share a few of my favorite pictures of her....most were taken by me, but she has had the great pleasure of being photographed by some great photographers and ladies I call friend. 





 (Photo by Kristina McCaleb Photography)
 (Photo by Kristina McCaleb Photography)
 (Photo by Kristina McCaleb Photography)
(Photo by Laurie Melissa Photography)
(Photo by Laurie Melissa Photography)

Brooklynn continues to bless our life....it was a great pleasure as a mother to be able to take her 2 year pictures....I love when she puts her hand in the lens of my camera and says...No paparazzi.  She says it a lot...LOL!!  















 Looking forward to many many more years of celebrating this little ones life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment